Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Glenn's 30th birthday part 1

This weekend Glenn's parents came to town to help him celebrate his birthday. Glenn's actual birthday is this Thursday, March 18th. He will be the big 3-0! I can't believe we are almost in our 30s...Glenn much sooner than me...but still, I'll be joining him in a year and 2 months. Crazy, cause most days we still feel like we are 18!

Anyway, Saturday night we went to dinner at Bugaboo Creek Steakhouse...let me just say....YUUUUMMMMYYY! It was super good food, and a fun atmosphere. It was like having dinner inside a very fun hunting lodge, complete with talking buffalo head. Apparently the moose is their mascot of sorts, and right in front of the restaurant, they had a giant moose made of wood. Now, I have a love for mooses (I know that's not the correct plural, it's just more fun), so we had to take a picture by that cute guy.

On our way to the restaurant we saw the most vivid, huge rainbow I have ever, ever seen. It was incredible. The picture doesn't do it justice...it was so beautiful! I like to think of if it as a little sign that the best things are yet to come, and that our 30s will be even better than our 20s. I know...it's just a rainbow, but let me have my moment! :) Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure:







No comments: