Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

update

Just wanted to post a quick update on my journey. First I want to thank my sweet friends and little brother for your encouragement. It keeps me going more than you know!

Okay, I completed day 2 of week 2 today, and it was easier than day 1 of week 2. This week I am running for 90 sec. and walking for 2 min., and so on for 20 minutes, after a 5 minute warm up walk. I have one more day of this week and next week I will up it to running for 90 sec., walking for 90 sec., running for 3 min., walking for 3 min. and then repeat. So far I am sticking with it, and it's actually becoming fun, because I can feel it getting easier, and I am seeing results already. I have lost 4 pounds since my last post! Yay! While my clothes aren't really any looser, the scale shows the loss, and I know my body will be close behind. My sweet little brother told me last night not to get discouraged, and to keep going, and the results will come soon, and they will be worth it. I am taking his sage, 16-year old advice. :) I'm going to keep on keeping on!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

4 pounds is 4 pounds! And more importantly, you are going to get to that 5k and look back and laugh at your first day and how easy it will seem and the pride you will have in yourself knowing just how far you came to get there! Keep it up!