Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fall break, travels, and marriage

I can't believe it is already Wednesday night of my fall break!!!  It's been very restful, productive, and a lot of fun.  I think I could easily get used to being a stay at home person! :)  So, last weekend we (the band, Mere, Brooklyn, and me) headed to Pensacola, FL to play at Glenn's uncle's church.  There were a decent amount of people there, and the band played for awhile, so it was a lot of fun!  I was able to watch the UGA/SC game at my in-laws house, and even though they are DIE HARD Auburn fans, there were helping me cheer on the Dawgs!  We headed home on Sunday after being stuffed full of amazing food prepared by Glenn's grandmother and mom...it was REALLY YUMMY!  

The rest of this week has consisted of cleaning the house, getting school work done (report cards, lesson plans, etc.), and hanging out with my sweet husband.  I have really enjoyed getting to spend all day with him everyday this week, I will really be sad to go back to work. 

In other news, our church has started doing a marriage series, and our Life Group is going a Song of Solomon study.  I am very excited about both of these, because you can always learn more about what makes a good marriage, especially since we are still new at this!  2 years does not make us experts by any means!!  So, needless to say, it will be fun and interesting to see where God takes us through these studies!  

Well, that's it for now!  Until next time....

No comments: